OMG he or she is cute
Sir Edmund Hillary hanging out with me on a Saturday evening …
They just keep getting cuter ..
Since I was so rude and never actually put up their first photos… I will try to redeem myself with these amazingly adorable pics!
It’s so crazy how scared Lilly was when we first brought her home. Now she is the biggest cuddle bug and loves to be around us!
Click Here to see the entire album from the kittens first night!
- I Love My Bed (evemelthomson.wordpress.com)
- Facebook group rallies to save kitten (toledoblade.com)
- Three playful lynx kittens move into new home at Montreal Biodome (globalnews.ca)
- Good Samaritan Rescues 6 Newborn Kittens Left In Dumpster (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
- Uncle Mick (shaunasirois.wordpress.com)
- One-eyed ‘pirate’ kitten becomes Internet star (mnn.com)
- A Harmless “Cat-a-Clysm” (rethinkingtheology.com)
- Kittens in a bag happening far too often: Winnipeg Pet Rescue Shelter (metronews.ca)
In addition to an overabundance of cuteness, Hillary has a number of bizarre behavioral habits. This may be due to insecurity at having been orphaned at such a young age (see Cat Tales – Pickles and Hillary).
Hillary ‘nurses’. We have many ‘blankys’ around the house that Mrs and I use in bed or on the recliner sofa. One blanky in particular, a snowflake pattern blanky must remind Hillary of his mommy because he will frequently nurse on it. We call it Hillary’s blanky.
Hillary was comfortable. Pickles agreed.